Monday 25 May 2020

2nd Graders Prepositions

Hi kids! This week I want you to practice speaking with the prepositions! This is my last video class with you, and I wanted to give you a special thanks for all your work at home. It was especially great seeing your videos of animal descriptions. You guys did a great job!! I hope to see you someday soon, and I hope you have a great summer!!

1. Watch the Information Video 

2. You have two options

  • Record a video with two objects in your house and make sentences with in, on, under, next to, behind, and in front of.

  • Look at the picture below and record an audio talking about the animals using the words in, on, under, next to, behind, and in front of
3. Send your videos and audios to ceipenglishway@gmail.com

Information Video


Animal Photo for Audio:


No comments:

Post a Comment